Wednesday 20 June 2012

PROMETHEUS SPOILERS, DISSECTIONS, EXPLANATIONS


"Red Letter Media talks about Prometheus - SPOILERS" from RedLetterMedia



"Prometheus Hard Core Review - Part 1 Massive Dissection - SPOILERS -"



"Prometheus EXPLAINED - Movie Review (SPOILERS)" from Chris Stuckmann

So, I saw "Prometheus" last night and I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would after what I've been hearing (the design and cinematography is fantastic). However, with plenty of WTF and what's going on questions and plot holes eating into me, I came home and watched these three YouTube videos to try and ease my confused mind. I think that they kinda sum up and cover my thoughts, views and questions nicely on the film :-D

Hmmm, I'd give the movie a 3.5 outta 5 me thinks. 6.5 outta 10. I feel I also need to watch it again, but not on the big screen. It's no "Alien" or "Aliens" gem though...

No comments:

Post a Comment