Thursday 23 June 2011

DOCTOR (TIME TRAVELLERS ARE COOL)

"DOCTOR (Time Travellers Are Cool)" tee by Barn Bocock aka HtCRU / HtCRU

"DOCTOR (Time Travellers Are Cool)" by Barn Bocock aka HtCRU / HtCRU
1920x1200 wallpaper (click for full size)

--- --- ---

UPDATE - Preorders can now be made at HtCRU tees for both a tee & hoody design.

--- --- ---

I’ve just today caught up with all the current Matt Smith Doctor Who episodes that I’ve never watched before, and I’ve really enjoyed (and powered through) them. Inspired, I made this design :-) Now, I put it to all you Dr Who fans out there in the Interweb (new poll posted top right of side bar):

Would you be interested in buying a "DOCTOR (Time Travellers Are Cool)" t-shirt printed on TARDIS, I mean, Royal Blue?

If you are super enthusiastic and want to email me with your gender plus very rough size option (XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL & 3XL) I will make sure I do my best to print a tee to your specifications and contact you when I do so (or post on Blog depending on volume). For this, mail me at:

htcrutees@gmail.com

Time travellers are cool indeed!

Dr HtCRU

Additional: Prints, iPhone Cases, iPhone & iPod Skins and Laptop & iPad Skins now available over at my Society6 store :-)

'DOCTOR' tee mockup on Royal Blue

"DOCTOR (Letters)" by Barn Bocock aka HtCRU / HtCRU available at my Society6 store

"DOCTOR (Letters)" by Barn Bocock aka HtCRU / HtCRU
1920x1200 wallpaper (click for full size)

2 comments: