Friday 25 March 2011

THE HOBBIT by SAM BOSMA

"The Hobbit, part five" by Sam Bosma aka sambosma

"What iss he, my precious?" whispered Gollum (who always spoke to himself through never having anyone else to speak to). This is what he had come to find out, for he was not really very hungry at the moment, only curious; otherwise he would have grabbed first and whispered afterward.

"I am Mr Bilbo Baggins. I have lost the dwarves and I have lost the wizard, and I don't know where I am and I don't want to know, if only I can get away."


"The Hobbit, part four" by Sam Bosma aka sambosma

"Suddenly a sword flashed in its own light. Bilbo saw it go right through the Great Goblin as he stood dumbfounded in the middle of his rage. He fell dead, and the goblin soldiers fled before the sword shrieking into the darkness."

"The Hobbit, part two" by Sam Bosma aka sambosma

"Dawn take you all, and be stone to you!"

Sam Bosma has an awesome sketchbook and step by step process Blog that is very well worth the time to mull through, perhaps especially if you are a) an inspiring illustrator and b) love The Hobbit and fantasy genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment